Thursday, March 13, 2008

March 13th

hey guys I'm Heidi. i just got super duper bored so i decided to do this. this first blog is to just tell u about me. Well I'm sixteen years old and i live in Newport Beach, California. In my blog Ur gonna see references to my all time favorite book and guide The Clique Series but with my own spin. If you read the books then I'm going to tell u that I'm a total Massie. For those who haven't i am really bossy and a bit mean at times but if u treat me nice I'll treat u nice back. I'm the leader of my clique and I'm kinda a control freak. anyway I'm a pretty cool person. I'm pretty much down to earth. i Love fashion so if u wanna talk fashion hit me up on aim, yahoo, or msn. if u have any gossip tell me. i love feeling needed so if u want advice just let me know. all and all I'm a nice person and i cannot wait to meet you! =)


Love Ya, Heidi!

No comments: